Friday, September 21, 2007

Yearly Physicals

So it was time for the girls well checkup's and Laira also needed to have a Physical for school. So we made the appointment almost 2 months ago. And finally today the day arrived.

Here they are before ... they don't have any idea what is coming

SO cute that they wanted to go in together.
WE LOVE Dr. Nielson!
YAY Bailey is finally showing up on the growth charts.. My 3 year old is 27 pounds. Finally! We are so happy that she is in the 10th percentile
Telling the nurse what the pictures are.

Getting blood pressure hugs.
Getting comfy while Dr. Nielson listens to her heart.
She looks very excited. Note the cup, they needed a urine sample. That was fun.
Space cadet Bailey
Look at that grin!

After this the camera had to go away. Bailey was given one shot and Laira was given 4. They were both very brave. It is amazing how stickers can make everything all better. We also found out that Laira needed to get her Iron levels checked and that they had to do that in the lab at the Hospital so, We loaded up and went over. Thankfully Grandpa works there and was able to help Laira hold still. She did so good and didn't cry as much as she did for the shots. She did how ever suck every bit of sympathy out of everyone she could for the rest of the day. Some of my favorite lines I heard were. "The Doctor needed my blood so I had to go to the Hospital" and "Don't touch this arm, Its missing blood and it hurts"

Both of them did Fabulous and I am SOOO happy that Bailey and her Pediasure infused diet is finally allowing her to gain weight. I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful and healthy Children.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I thought this was a very cute post! I loved the line "my arm is missing blood." Nathan is in the 90th percentile--I forget there are little kids out there! lol I'm glad they are both doing so well. They're adorable. :)

Megan said...

Your girls are adorable. Laira is so funny! Its amazing how young kids learn to milk your sympathies. Maggie is in the 2nd percentile...so I'm with ya on the feather-weights. But I can't believe Bailey is 3! Oh my gosh! time flies!