What would make my life infinitely harder and make me stress more than I feel I am capable of handling?
If you answered.. my incredibly un-smart sister would get in a car accident get herself arrested and thrown in jail becuase she was DUI so that I now inherit another child you would be correct!
This is all I can say on the matter right now.. its as far as my brain will process right now.
7 comments:
Eww... that doesn't sound like fun. How old is her baby?
He is 18 months
Oh Denae- you're right, that does throw things in a loop for you. Good luck to you. That's tough!
but if anyone can take it... its you Nae! I believe in you and you're such a good mommy I'm thinking of giving you my child as well. :-) jk about that... I think your hands are full for the moment.
I'm so sorry. It's so hard when others' poor choices affect the lives of so many others. You can bet there are prayers being offered for you.
You're such a good woman, Denae. Your sister and nephew are lucky to have you! We'll keep you, your sister, and your nephew in our prayers.
Aw . . . hugs for ya, girl. Lemme know if there's anything I can do from a distance!
Post a Comment