Monday, December 31, 2007

Blessings

This past weekend I was so blessed to be able to spend the weekend with my bestest friend Katie. She was at her parents house visiting and stayed over night. We hadn't been together for a while so it was very fun to see her and her wonderful kids again. Her Husband had stayed home so we had lots of time to catch up and tell funny stories. We even ended up having a "sleepover" although there wasn't alot of sleeping involved. With my girls in Arizona I was quite lonely and very thankful for the fabulous distraction the Manning home offered. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful best friend.

Thanks for letting me be there Katie.. LUFF you TONS!!

1 comment:

Amy Howe said...

Sounds like fun!!

Girl - you have GOOOOOT to email me - I have some funny Twilight/S.M. stuff to tell you!!!

amhowe@gmail.com