Wednesdays are something I look forward to, Softball and Dodgeball. I play on a ladies softball team with some girls from high school and some other people I don't know very well but are a lot of fun. After my game I hurry over to Dodgeball with my brothers and the every growing PDA (Provo Dodgeball Association) Group. Tonight I only got to play for about 20 minutes but it was fun none the less.
But boy does all of this make me feel old and out of shape. I get so sore and tired after I play that I know I need to do better at taking care of my self. I went running this last week with my brother, it was good and bad. It was great to go with someone, and its hard to run with him and feel bad letting him down when its too hard and I have to walk. He wanted me to go with him again today but I didn't want to kill my self before my game tonight. I am sure he is going to ask me to go with him again.
My blogging has really been lacking. Mostly because there isn't really much to blog about. Well I guess I could tell you about how my girls cut each others hair on Tuesday while I was trying to get some sleep after work. But that makes me feel like a bad Mom. I would also tell you about the code blue at work on Monday night, but because of HIPPA I can't.
So I will try to think of some things that I CAN blog about and get back to you :)
5 comments:
Not blogging can be a good thing. It means you're busy! :D
Good job with all of your exercising. It is always funner to do it with other people.
Hurray for brothers! And the softball thing sounds so fun!
Wednesdays sound fun!
My running skills are lacking...we should form a club and just go walking. ;)
One of these days I'd love to come to Dodgeball with you. I think I'd be scared outta my mind though...the balls seem to gravitate right towards my head. Haha.
Softball, dodgeball, running....that is so awesome! You are totally surrounding yourself with fun and happiness! Sounds like fun, fun, fun. And I like it when you blog about nothing...its so INTERESTING! :)
Post a Comment