Monday, July 13, 2009

The girls are home!

one of the first things we did when the girls got back was went to get a snow cone... so yummy!





I gave the girls room a makeover while they were gone, they were pretty excited to see it when they got home.

There are lots more pictures from our trip to Declo for Declo Days, but I can't get them off of my camera right now. So they will come later.

4 comments:

Katie Gee said...

Wow! I want to sleep in that room! I remember when you painted it!! I forgot about that until now. It still looks so great!

Carla said...

I love what you did to that room!

MOMster said...

The room looks fabulous and I'm glad your darling girls are back with their mama! I know you missed them quite a bit. Great job on the room...I can imagine how excited they were to see it!

amber schmidt said...

I love their bedspreads! I bet they were so excited.