Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crafts



So I couple of months ago I bought this necklace at Down East ( I love that store) and I thought.. I can make that. So I went to work, and this is what I came up with.


I will have these available and lots of other fun things at my Yard Sale a week from today. 

Thank You so much to all of you who have been supporting me throughout this school year, and with getting to this competition.



You are amazing and I am so grateful to have you as friends.

7 comments:

Sharlyn said...

They look great! Hey, I'm coming next weekend (I think) do you have time for a photo shoot with my five kids? Individuals and group I was thinking, let me know :)

Denae said...

Sharlyn,

I have all the time in the world except for Saturday :)

Rachel said...

Cute cute cute!!

Chastina said...

So cute!

Sorry I missed GN and helping prep for your sale.

amber schmidt said...

I wish i was closer! I have tons I could donate to ur sale. Good Luck!!

Richard & Natalie said...

The are super adorable. Get ready to roll in the dough on Saturday!

Katie Gee said...

Those are fantastic and look just like the original. Excellent job Nae!