LOVE the hairdo! And I LOVE that your happy. Congratulations on the job! p.s. I got my hair cut too toady. 4 inches off. It's the first cut since February. I love getting my hair cut. It feels so light now. Luff ya!
I haven't been on your blog in forever, and I didn't have a clue about all the things you've been doing. What did you go to school for, and what is this new job? :)
6 comments:
LOVE the hairdo! And I LOVE that your happy. Congratulations on the job!
p.s. I got my hair cut too toady. 4 inches off. It's the first cut since February. I love getting my hair cut. It feels so light now. Luff ya!
Congratulations!!!
Cute hair!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you.
Sending my belated congrats!!
I haven't been on your blog in forever, and I didn't have a clue about all the things you've been doing. What did you go to school for, and what is this new job? :)
Oooh! I love the new do! Congrats on the new job...and ps...you look awesome!
Post a Comment