Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 2 ~ 30 (give or take a few) People I miss

Katie Gee- One of my best friends since I was 8, She moved away and I miss her dearly. 
Mary Mauck- Mary and I went to HS together. We didn't really hang out then but we started to hang out and enjoy a delicious lunch of Indian Food and girl talk and became great friends... I miss her.
Andrea Mosher-She is smart, she is sassy, and she snorts, what's not to love? 
The Holt Women- Drama queens or not, they all have a place in my heart
Rochelle Wilde- Again, a HS friend. She lives far away now with her amazing family.
Jessie Green- My first love, one of the best people I have ever met.
Krista ,Maureen, Becky, Tom, Dawney, Tim, and many others who work at UVRMC on the Night shift.
Kim Matthews- we worked at Kiddie Kandids together, she has a very magnetic personality. 
"The Group" Matt, Katie, Megan, Randy, Joel, Brian, Ginna, Kenna, Andy, Thayne, Barrett, Etc. We did a lot together and created a lot of lasting memories. Now we are all grown up and have responsibilities. Oh to be a kid again. 
Laura Bikman- One of the best Young Women leaders ever. I was the "Nanny" for them. She always made me feel special.
Hal and Becky Shelly and family - You can't get much better than the Shelly's
G&G West - I am glad they are both in a better place but I sure miss the amazing people they are and the light they brought into mine and my chickadee's lives. It still makes me sad that I learned so much more about them at the funerals than I did when talking with them. 
Grandpa Brady- not my grandpa but insisted I call him that anyways. He is probably one of the sweetest men I have ever met. 
Elizabeth, Amanda, Janai, Brittney, Bart, Tyler, Travis GREAT Memories with my room mates and neighbors. Such wonderful people
Mama Gee - Robin and her family were my second family. They are wonderful people and I need to find some reasons to go to St.George so I can see them.
Lynae Malchus- Hamsters, Humming, Dancing so much fun
G&G Darrington- Grandpa didn't say much from what I remember, he died when I was little but he was always nice. Grandma I should have spent so much more time with her, I would give just about anything to get to hear her tell me the stories of her childhood or to read to me from her book. I miss her the Most.
Grandpa Burgess- He could make the best pies, He taught me to drive a stick and shoot a gun. So fun, so wonderful. So missed. 
Fia, Renee and Sadie - We planned the HS reunion together, and played Softball together. Now life gets in the way and I haven't talked to them for ever. They are great women and I miss the wonderful influence they were in my life. 

3 comments:

Katie Gee said...

Oh! I miss you too! This list proves you are a great friend.
I miss "The Group" too. I never followed through with that potluck dinner with everybody. Moving to another state and just life in general, got in the way. I'm sorry. I luff you! Happy Birthday! (I know, it's not yet...I can say it early, can't I?) *hug*

Chastina said...

What a great list! I'm so grateful for the internet so I can keep in contact with so many friends.

Ginna said...

That was a really fun group for sure! I haven't seen most of them in years!! Miss you too :)