Today was my first day of class. It went well, I love my instructor. For the most part the other students in the class are great as well. There is however one lady who I think I am going to struggle with. She is a school teacher, she taught for 16 years and all the sudden decided to go into nursing. That is all fine and dandy but She is having a hard time giving up control of the classroom. She is often talking over the instructor and making false claims of information that the instructor quickly corrects.Other than that one lady I think the course is going to be wonderful. I already have an assignment other than just regular reading. I have give a presentation on Myocardial Infarction's, Congestive Heart Failure and Hypertension. Basically Heart Attacks. Everyone was given some disease for their presentation. It will be interesting to learn about this subject for me because my Dad has had a few run ins this these problems.
I am really hoping that I enjoy the course and that I am able to continue on and get my RN. WHOOHOO for me and finally getting an education I can use.
2 comments:
hey! So glad you started up a blog! Good luck with school!
Ugh. I totally had fellow students like that in my A&P classes these last couple of semesters and they suck! You just want to tell them to sit back and let others learn, even if they don't want to.
Good luck in school!
Post a Comment