Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Denae's Ramblings

So, its time to blog again, and I have a lot of things on my mind so I will just write about them.

Monday I was served with a court summons. I was flabbergasted. It turned out that when Laira broke her collarbone back in October the ER doctors people never billed the insurance. So they sent it to collections and from there to an Attorney. How did it get that far you ask..? The answer is, I have no idea. When I called the insurance company they said that they had the insurance information on file and they can prove it because the hospital filed their claim. So they told me to just call the UVPB ( Utah Valley Physicians Billing) people and tell them to file the claim. I called and they tried to tell me they never had the information and I told them that they did and that the insurance company is very upset that this has happened. Then I told them I was very upset that this had happened and that I DEMAND it be taken off my credit. We will see what happens.

So I've moved. I forwarded my mail. There were one or two days of mail that didn't quite make it into the forward.. and my landnazi's are holding on to it.. I have called them and emailed them several times to let them know that I have important things in the mail that I need. She just tells me that she has forwarded it on.. but I haven't received anything. The only reason I am upset is because my insurance cards for August are in there. I cant take myself or the kids to the doctor with out them. Laira needs to have a Physical for Headstart Preschool and also go to the Dentist. so anyways I am frustrated.

School is going well. I really enjoy it and the instructor is GREAT! I am soaking up the information as quickly as I can and am always thirsty for more. I hope my thirst for this knowledge continues on for a very long time.

Last thing on my mind is a big one. Brittain, (my ex husband) and I went through a period of a couple of months back in March of being great friends. We actually hung out quite a bit and things were great! that is until I told him that I wanted to readjust the child support since he had a great job and makes tons of money and I had just been laid off. He flew off the handle and well he wont talk to us ( any of us) and hasn't seen the girls or made any acknowledgment of having daughters for 3 months now. I get so frustrated when he gets mad at me and takes it out on the kids. Its not me he is hurting its them. He has told me recently that he gets no joy from being a father like everyone else does. he says when he has them they don't want to be there and he doesn't want them there, He doesn't know how to discipline and they don't listen to him and so on and so forth. and I just had to tell him that he is the one who chose to make it that way by 1) leaving us. and by 2) floating in and out of their lives and not keeping things consistent. Its hard enough for kids to have divorced parents but its even worse when on parent chooses to be so unstable. If he has been a consistent parent and taken the girls on his weekends like he is suppose to every time things would be routine for the girls and not an "interruption" to their lives. I just hope that someday he grows up and realizes what he is setting him self up for failure. His children know whats going on and when he chooses to "check whats happening this weekend" and being to "busy" for the kids over just taking the girls and spending time with them . That they are going to know he didn't want to be with them.

Anyways enough of that. Regardless of my venting I am very very happy with my life and I love my children more than anything else. Someday when I meet someone special he will be able to complete our little family and make life complete.

I hope that all of you are finding joy in your life's endeavors !

until next time... All our love!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Denae! I found your blog through Erica's. it's such a small world. How are you? Where are you? It's been forever since I have seen or talked to you. I miss you!