I had a headache and was talking to my sister while Laira was sitting on my lap. I told Ashley that I had a headache that hurt so bad I couldn't see strait and Laira looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and asked "So you do see curvy?"
My girls are wonderful and I don't know what I would do with out them. Even though every day this week they have made horrendous messes. Like today they painted eachother with nailpolish. But they are my angles and so precious I love them so much and they are always good for a laugh when you least expect it
Here they are playing duck duck goose with all their animals and dolls. 
all our love !!
9 comments:
Duck, duck, goose with the dolls! What a clever idea. Smart, smart. Thanks for sharing you funny stories! Glad to hear you're all still smiling! Love ya!
So cute.
very cute, I love the part about choosing the left. Kids are so funny!
I loved reading about your girls-they are so clever!
Hi Denae! Do you remember me? I just reconnected with Ginna and saw you on her blog roll, so I thought that I would stop by.
Your girls are so funny. I love the quotes about the left and curvy.
That 'choosing the left' comment is classic!
I don't know that any of my primary kiddies would be clever enough to come up with that. She's a smart cookie.
they sound really cute, alot like phoenix!
I just happened upon your blog and we have the same name and we spell it the same! So fun.
your girls are the cutest! I laughed so hard at their sweet little remarks...because they sound just like my kids!
Post a Comment