My Doctor called me on Thursday and gave me some good news. The Mole wasn't cancerous but he is very glad that we took it off because of the amount of changing it had done in such a short amount of time. And also that I do have cervical cancer but it is such a slow growing cancer and in the very beginning stages that they think it will be fine. They are just going to watch it, I will have checkups done every 6 months. He also told me that it can reverse its self because cells have a natural self destruct mode and that the cervix doesn't like to be bothered and will most likely take care of its self.
so .. good news.. happy day
8 comments:
I'm so glad to hear it. Keep us posted.
Wow! That's scary, but so good that you were able to catch it so soon! how did court go?
Good News!! Thanks for keeping us posted!!
Thank goodness.
Whew! Good to hear it Nae. Thanks for the update and hope you're in good spirits. Prayer is amazing.
Well gosh, that's a relief! So glad to hear it. :)
Denae,
Wow. I'm so glad that everything is going to be ok. How scary! You are so brave and cool. Your such a tough, strong woman!
Denae,
Wow. I'm so glad that everything is going to be ok. How scary! You are so brave and cool. Your such a tough, strong woman!
Post a Comment