Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

All about me -- Alphabetically!

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Single.. but hopefully not for too much longer.

B. BEST FRIEND? I have a couple ..Maureen, Vaudene, and Katie

C. CAKE OR PIE? Pie.. I am all about the fruit.

D. DAY OF CHOICE? They all blend together now that I work nights so no idea.

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Contacts, Books, Music

F. FAVORITE COLORS? It all depends on the mood I am in and what the color is being used for.

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? anything gummy.. I like the gummies

H. HOMETOWN? Provo .. boring

I. INDULGENCE? Ruby Red Squirt, Sweet carbs, books

J. JANUARY OR JULY? Born in January but hate the cold.. so I am going to say JULY!

K. KIDS? Laira 5 1/2 Bailey ALMOST 4 and according to laira 100 more

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Love and relationships

M. MARRIAGE DATE? it was Oct 5,2001 and the end date.. Aug 3,2003

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 sis and 2 bro's

O. ORANGES OR APPLES. apples..mmmmm

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Thunder and lightning, Being left..

Q. QUOTE "Life is like an onion.. you peel it one layer at a time and sometimes you cry"

R. REASON TO SMILE My Kids they always say something that makes me laugh, and when my friends call

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Batman

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Amber, Tiffany, Megan, Katie (I know you don't have a blog email me) and Stefanie

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can bend my fingers all the way back.

V. VEGETABLES? yes please

W. WORST HABIT? thinking that people don't like me and are talking bad about me.

X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound.. they are facinating

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Yogurt, Fruit

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn.. its a goat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You did it! I am honored to be one of your best friends! Yeah! Anything gummy -- hmmmm. Oh, Happy Birthday (5 months late) and how on earth do you bend all your fingers back? WAIT -- I changed my mind -- don't tell me.