I Redboxed a couple of movies on Friday. One of them was Kung-Fu Panda. My kids loved seeing this in the Theater and I was not surprised that they loved it again when they watched it at home.All three of the kids have been doing a lot of Kung Fu. Always pretending to Hiya each other with extravagant kicks and twirls. Well anyone who knows Laira knows that she is a very energetic spirit. Well she was in the Kitchen doing some Kung Fu moves and she fell right on her tail bone, on the wood floor. She was not a happy camper for a good 2o minutes.
My kids are so fun with their imaginations. I love them so much!
6 comments:
We haven't seen that movie yet. Glad to hear it is good and that the kids like it. We've two movies we need to see. Wall E and Kung Poo Panda. Yikes we're lame......
My kids love that movie too! That's so cute your girls get so into it! I hope Laira is okay, ouch!
We haven't seen that one either. The Karate Kid in me wants to.
I could picture Laira doing those kung fu moves. Hopefully you didn't laugh when she fell down.
We didn't get a chance to see it in the theater but we bought it anyway....good thing my kids LOVED it! And isn't Redbox the GREATEST invention known to mankind?!?!
WHERE is that hiya girl?? I miss her!
So believe it or not, the first time Sammie and I saw this was on a plane. I remember her speaking up and standing in her seat and doing all sorts of kung-fu foolishness . . . we had people starring and it was great.
BTW: Did I ever congratulate you? Because deep down inside I was . . . and still am. You are a brave and fighting soul.
Post a Comment