Laira was great as Ariel, she would get very frustrated when people would call her the Little Mermaid. She said " My name is Ariel, sheesh" to one guy who laughed. She got really sick of the wig really fast.
Bailey loved being Tinkerbell. After she was already she told me that she needed to just dance for a minute, which is so typical for her. She loved getting to wear makeup and have sparkles in her hair. she is a very prissy girl.
After the girls were in bed Krista and I went to dinner and a Movie. All in all it was a good Halloween, I hope yours was too.
7 comments:
Your kids were really cute. Our Halloween was great too.
The girls look beautiful!!!
Oh they look so darling!
So that is where all of the kids are going! I told my mom that the last couple of years we have been getting less and less trick or treaters. I buy all of this candy and hand out not even half.
I miss being able to see all of the little children and all of their costumes especially neighbor and ward kids. I think they should do BOTH. :o) Go down town and THEN come to my house. :o)
Good idea! It didn't even occur to me to do that. WTG on the mommy Halloween celebration after. I could have used a break too. The girls are cute!
I love your new picture header- that pic is darling! They look great in their costumes too!
It was fun!! Sorry we were so dang late!! Your girls looked beautiful....and even though I am slightly envious of your "GNO" without me...I'm glad you two got to go. You deserved it!!
So after reading this post . . .
Have I told you yet how much your girls look like you?
Because they do.
And I think that is great.
:)
Post a Comment