All the time , determination and patience have paid off. I got a call today from my Phlebotomy boss. I finally get my regular position and I can quit working on the 6th floor.I submitted my notice to my 6th floor boss today. So as of now I have 2 shifts left there. I love the people that I've worked with there. There are always interesting patients to keep us laughing, or the crazy nights where it feels like everything is going wrong. I have made some of my very best friends working on that floor and it makes me sad to go.
Phlebotomy is a great new opportunity, It is a challenge every time you walk into a room. You never know if that patient is going to have good veins or if you will even be able to get it. I love that about it, it makes me think. And when you miss it just gives you something to improve on. I have made many new friends in Phlebotomy and am excited to be working with them more.
So HOORAY!! for reaching goals.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you! This is absolutely FABULOUS! I am really proud at all the things you have accomplished. KEEP IT UP!
That is exciting news! Good for you! You blood sucking vampire you! :D
Congratulations! That's really exciting!
Congratulations! I'm glad for you.
I am VERY excited for you...even though you will be leaving us. :) You've worked hard. Time for some payoff!!
Congrats Nae! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment