Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We are having a visitor tonight


Laira has had a loose tooth ever since the first one fell out. Yesterday she was wiggling and wiggling it hoping it was ready to fall out. This morning she comes busting in my room shortly after I climbed in to bed after working all night. She was so excited, her tooth had finally come out. I gave her an exhausted reply and sent her back to bed.

When I really woke up we properlly celebrated by talking about the Toothfairy's visit tonight and taking a couple of pictures.

I can't beleive that she is getting so big, losing teeth, reading and catching on to math. I love her!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am the luckiest Anutie in the world. I can't imagine loving ANYONE more than I love these two little girls. You are such an amazing mama!! Thanks for taking such good care of them!!
XoXo

Andrea said...

I'm waiting to see the picture of you being the toothfairy with your tutu and wand.

Rachel said...

LOL! Levi just lost another tooth yesterday as well. He doesn't understand the concept at all and keeps telling me "you took my toof mamma. Don't take my toof mamma."

Katie Gee said...

That's awesome! We're starting to loose teeth over here too. It's fun.