Sunday, April 18, 2010

Disneyland

So I have come to realize that I am not a great vacation photographer. I was having much to much fun to worry about taking pictures of it all. But I will have more than just this when I get pics from the others we were able to enjoy spending time with.


Us and the Rossean kids getting ready to ride the Carousel. We had so much fun spending time with them at Disneyland too.



Bailey loved driving the bumper cars with Keli.



Laira was thrilled to get to drive hers all by her self.





This is one of the maybe 4 rides that Bailey didn't cry through. She LOVED the Jellyfish ride.




Funny Face time



Funny face time again

Bailey and I on the Haunted Mansion















I can't get blogger to work with me anymore so I give up.

8 comments:

Holdinator said...

The beach! I dream at least once a week about trying to get to a beach, but something always stands in my way.

And Disneyland too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Richard & Natalie said...

The pics make me feel really excited! You guys make it look really fun! I'm so glad you got to go.
I've been having lots of probs with blogger lately too- I feel your pain.

Carrilyne said...

So fun! I am so glad you had such a fabulous time!!

Rachel said...

Blogger is being a pill these days but the photos you put up are so fun! I wanna go with my kids now. And the ocean......the beach......yeah. I wanna go.

Chastina said...

Love the pics! My oldest screamed in terror all the way through the Matterhorn, and my second loved it. I want to take them again so my younger two can enjoy the rides they were to small to go on.

Have you heard of Windows Live Writer? I've been using it and had less problems with blogger.

Katie Gee said...

The picture of you and Bailey is priceless! Thanks for sharing your vacation with me. It's great to see the fun you're up to.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I am so jealous! Hey, can I redeem that family picture session? I've been waiting for leaves to form again and it's starting to get so pretty outside!

Rob and Marseille said...

what a fun trip!