We all got hair cuts for our trip to Disneyland. Laira wanted just a trim so that is what she got. Her goal is to have hair down past her bottom like her friend Katie. We will see if she makes it.
Bailey has been begging me for months to let her cut her hair to her shoulders. I didn't want to give in cause she has such beautiful long hair, but I did. She loves it, she couldn't stop smiling and looking at her self in the mirror.
9 comments:
What great pictures of three beautiful ladies! I love your hair cuts.
Aww! You all look gorgeous! So fun that you can all go together.
Doth my eyes deceive me??? YOU BLOGGED! :D
The hair cuts are darling!!! And you look absolutley beautiful Denae! Have a great time!
Hair cuts are fun!
Cute...you all look great!
cute! I can't wait to hear about disney land!
You look great!
I think I'll always be in a ponytail :) You all look great!
Denae! You look fantastic! Love the new do...and Bailey, you are so stinkin cute! I love the short hair on you. Amen to trims Laira...I have a hard time cutting my long locks too :)
Post a Comment