I really should go to bed so that I can get up for Church in the morning... but I just haven't hit that "I'm tired" level yet so here I sit.. wasting time on the computer.
I get a lot of "how is school" questions, and the answer is.. I don't do as much as I should and I am really falling behind. It's bad, but I can't help it when I am always helping the Teacher teach or subbing for a different teacher. I just need to get my butt in gear and get it done!!!
This last week was interesting because my car was in the shop (With a blown head gasket) So I was either driving the big truck or my Dad's little car. It takes going with out sometimes to realize just how lucky you are to have what you have. I am so thankful that I had my BFF Kristen to help me out with making sure my car was taken care of... ( Go to Flip's Car Care they are the BEST)
Speaking of Kristen, here is a horrible picture of us at Girls Camp... we were inseparable. We had a very good time and have found in each other something that is irreplaceable. She is such a great friend and so much fun to spend time with. She is a great example to me of a hard worker and a loving nurturing mother. I is be loving her lots and lots.
There isn't much else... well I guess there is the fact that my Mom bought a swimming pool today, its not huge but its not tiny... so maybe just maybe I will get around to finally throwing Bailey the friend Birthday party that she wants. ( Not winning mother of the year this year that's for sure)
Also a friend of mine owns a business called Juku Fashion.. and I will be having a party some time soon.. if you want to come.. please email me and let me know so I can get you the information.
That is all.. I am going to bed now.. Good Night.

3 comments:
ahhh i be loving denae so much. i be missing the camp firing. and not working so very much. we r bestest buddies. luv u girl
Kristen is amazing! I'm so glad that both of you are my friends.
I love the picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment