So, Here is an update. My computer screen was broken on my flight to Floria, so I don't have a computer. I am currently using my Mom's. Its going to be a lot of money to get it fixed so we'll see when I have a working computer again.
Florida was super hot, and muggy. Not lots of fun to be outside in. The Nationals competition was different than state. I think I did well on the written test, and then I did horrible on the the first skills task and did fine on the other 2. So I was absolutely SHOCKED that I took first place! It still doesn't quite feel real.
And, I am now blond... its fun and different. It took me a bit to get use to it but now.. it seems to just fit.
Tonight I am going with the best friends a girl could have to the Eclipse movie. I am more excited about the company than I am the movie. (they aren't that great IMO)
And that will have to do for now.

10 comments:
First place?!!! Congratulations!
You look so great as a blonde. Sooooooooo great! Luff ya!
p.s. I had to google what IMO meant...am I that out of the loop?
congrats! that is so awesome! i am so proud of you! not just for taking f1st place in this competition but for all those little victories that had put you where you are now! way to go!
I didn't recognize you. I think it looks great!
Denae!!!!! You totally rock woman!!! Congratulations.
Gorgeous blond!!
Congrats!
It was good to hang out last night, even if we didn't get to visit as much as usual.
Denae, you look amazing! Congrats on this achievement.
Congrats Nae!! You look great as a blonde and we should definitely get together soon!! July is shot, but we have a few weeks open in August before school starts for Landon....
Congrats!
Way to go on taking first place!!! How exciting! I hope the movie was good. I have yet to see it...
congrats and you look really cute as a blonde!
Post a Comment