Wish I could sit under that tree and do nothing for hours.
I love you and miss you so much!! It kills me that you are so far away, and I can't come get my Katie fix when I want it.
Your painting is truly beautiful, Denae. I wish I had artistic talent like that. My so-called drawings still consist of stick figures and smiley faces. :PWe need to get together for Indian food again. It's been too long.
Finish it! I swear a painting is better lived being ruined - then never finished.
Sweet! Thanks for posting so we could see. I love the shading.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wish I could sit under that tree and do nothing for hours.
I love you and miss you so much!! It kills me that you are so far away, and I can't come get my Katie fix when I want it.
Your painting is truly beautiful, Denae. I wish I had artistic talent like that. My so-called drawings still consist of stick figures and smiley faces. :P
We need to get together for Indian food again. It's been too long.
Finish it! I swear a painting is better lived being ruined - then never finished.
Sweet! Thanks for posting so we could see. I love the shading.
Post a Comment