Monday, April 07, 2008

My little Bailey

Bailey is quite a silly goose. She is always saying very funny things, taking everyone off guard. On Tuesday of last week she had "the runs" she had it so bad that I had to put a Diaper on her because she wasn't making it to the potty. One of the times she was sitting there on the potty and I heard her say to her self in a very sad voice "Oh Tartar Sauce!" ( if you don't know, that is what Spongebob says instead of something like "oh darn it" )

Later that night after dinner I was telling the girls that they needed to get into the bath. and Bailey said "Oh .. because my butt leaked?" She said it with a total strait face. My Dad and I were laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Bailey! She must have been so sad sitting on that toilet! I love that phrase...