How exciting! You are so great at photography - and I'm sure you'll get even better now that you have your own equipment.
So, do you want to come to my sealing and take cool pictures just in case my photographer ends up missing something? j/k -- but I would love to have you there anyway...you and the girls.
exciting about the camera! Yay!Thanks for the invite, I'm a doof and didn't realize you'd gone private. Glad to be back!
I was just looking at that camera the other day! Looks like fun.. cant wait to see some new pics!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How exciting! You are so great at photography - and I'm sure you'll get even better now that you have your own equipment.
So, do you want to come to my sealing and take cool pictures just in case my photographer ends up missing something? j/k -- but I would love to have you there anyway...you and the girls.
exciting about the camera! Yay!
Thanks for the invite, I'm a doof and didn't realize you'd gone private. Glad to be back!
I was just looking at that camera the other day! Looks like fun.. cant wait to see some new pics!
Post a Comment