I did this wonderful session with my wonderful friend EMILY!! here are just a few of my favorites!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pictures are FANTASTIC. I've been really interested in photography lately and excited to hear you did some engagments and have a new camera! So nice!
You are so talented! (not that there was any doubt) I love these! So -- you are bringing your camera to the sealing in case my photographer is an idiot right?
4 comments:
Those pictures are FANTASTIC. I've been really interested in photography lately and excited to hear you did some engagments and have a new camera! So nice!
You are so talented! (not that there was any doubt) I love these! So -- you are bringing your camera to the sealing in case my photographer is an idiot right?
Maureen is a smart girl! Remember my pictures? Oh wait! My photographer messed up so I don't have any. Hmmmmmm....
Hey those rocks look familiar... You are awesome Denae!
Post a Comment