I'm with Ginna. We DO hate those days......you're gonna hate me......are you still feeling that way? Here is your assignment. Get out a piece of paper and write down ten things that you are grateful for and then post them on a cupboard in the kitchen while you make a big batch of cookies. Then, say a prayer...ask Heavenly Father who needs those cookies and I promise....He'll tell ya. Then go deliver them!! :o) Life stinks sometimes....I know...I'm sorry.
6 comments:
boo! We HATE those days!
Ahhh, I'm so sorry, Denae! I'll be thinking of you and hope the rest of the week is better. I'm sending you lots of love! :)
Not cool! I think you are superb if that helps anything :)
Aren't you glad you are sitting next to me???
I'm with Ginna. We DO hate those days......you're gonna hate me......are you still feeling that way? Here is your assignment. Get out a piece of paper and write down ten things that you are grateful for and then post them on a cupboard in the kitchen while you make a big batch of cookies. Then, say a prayer...ask Heavenly Father who needs those cookies and I promise....He'll tell ya. Then go deliver them!! :o) Life stinks sometimes....I know...I'm sorry.
Has today been any better?
Post a Comment