
This is Laira, its her Birthday

This is one of the presents Laira opened for her Birthday.

This is Xander, Xander cried and cried when none of the presents were for him. So his Mom wrapped up one of his favorite old toys and gave it to him like a new present.

This is Xander when he opens the "new chow" sooooo excited. We all laugh.

This is Xander helping blow out the candles.
7 comments:
Birthday jealousy is a tough thing to deal with for kids. (Especially little boys, from what I've experienced.)
Happy Birthday Laira! Have a GREAT day kiddo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAIRA -- from all of us!!
She looks like she had a good time...you are such a good mom. I know you have your doubts, but she loves you SO MUCH!!
I laughed at Xander and his "chow"...what a hilarious moment!
She looks so much like you in that first picture!!!! Happy Birthday Laira!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NEWEST BEST FRIEND LAIRA!!!! Denae...she's so cute! I'm happy that I got to hang with her on Saturday. She made me laugh!
How fun! I hope she had a Happy Birthday!
well my kids can forget about getting new toys if they'll get just as excited if I wrap up old ones.
Post a Comment