Friday, October 10, 2008

We are home now!

Showing off the dreaded IV
The sparkled purple bear she got for being brave when she had labs drawn
Her gown showed a lot of skin
Engrossed in painting

I love my little prissy princess, She just needed some help getting some fluids built back up in her body. She is fine now. Thank You for all the love and support!

7 comments:

Krista said...

I am so glad she is doing better. It was so sad to see her all bandaged up on that arm, she looked so tiny.

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad she's home! Having a child in the hospital is so hard...

Kristy said...

Glad everything is ok! How scary!

Kaila said...

That same thing happened to my little princess when she was 2--I'm glad she's doing better.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad everything is ok!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am glad she is doing better. Mariah reminded me yesterday that we were "supposed to" get pedicures (which I talked her out of....different story) with Laira and you. When I told her Bailey was in the hospital she was so sad!!

Hope everything returns to normal soon!

Rachel said...

HEY! Not fair. I want a refund! I never got any of that stuff when I was in the hospital.......I kept asking them to send me to pediatrics....they have all the fun...