Thank you for the many emails and comments letting me know that I am loved . I AM doing much better it was just one of those days.
I got the job with Phlebotomy. I will be working with them PRN or as needed right now but I am hoping to slip into a permanent position soon. The only downside to this is that I had my holiday schedule all figured out the way it would work best for me. And now I may have to work some more holidays. But I am very excited.
I have been working on pulling Thanksgiving together and am very excited to spend some quality time with my extended family members that I don't get to see very often.
Well I have to get in the shower and get ready for work.. I know .. its 3 in the afternoon and I haven't showered.. but hey.. my kids are bathed, fed and happy and that is what matters.
5 comments:
Yay on the job. Congrats to you!
I love showering at 3pm. Is there something wrong with that? LOL
Congrats on the job!!!
Congratulations on the job! I think.....it doesn't have anything to do with that stuff that we hack up in the back of our throats does it? :o)
I'm glad you are feeling better! I'm so happy for you! I think you'll love your new job!
Post a Comment