I got this
and this
in this
for just a little bit of this!
Okay so almost a year ago a fuse blew in my Explorer and when I took it to get it fixed they told me it was going to be 600.00 or more to find the wiring short. So I spent most of the time saving money to get this fixed. About 2 weeks ago I took it to another place and they told me they had a fuse in it and everything was working fine. Well I picked it up and by the time I got it home the fuse had blown again. When I called the guy back, he told me it was going to take several hours to find the short and its 80.00 an hour labor.
I was starting to lose hope, then one day a flyer showed up on my door for WIRED RIGHT AUTO ELECTRIC a new little shop very close to my house. I thought hey it wouldn't hurt to try one more time. So I took it over there this morning after I got off work. He called me and let me know that the wiring harness that is for the blinker, the blower motor and backup lights had be wired wrong and had melted to the exhaust. And all he had to do to find that was put in up in the air to see the underside and it stuck out like a sore thumb. He changed the Oil, topped off my fluids, even cleaned out the garbage in the cab. He gave me a great deal and was very honest. When I tried to give him a little extra cash he wouldn't take it and insisted I spend it on my kids for Christmas. He also referred me to his brother to get my safety and Emissions done. I felt respected and important, and I have never felt that way with a mechanic EVER!
So my friends. Please call my new friend Paul at Wired Right Auto Electric 427-5294
You won't regret it! Tell him Denae sent you.
and this
in this
for just a little bit of this!
Okay so almost a year ago a fuse blew in my Explorer and when I took it to get it fixed they told me it was going to be 600.00 or more to find the wiring short. So I spent most of the time saving money to get this fixed. About 2 weeks ago I took it to another place and they told me they had a fuse in it and everything was working fine. Well I picked it up and by the time I got it home the fuse had blown again. When I called the guy back, he told me it was going to take several hours to find the short and its 80.00 an hour labor.I was starting to lose hope, then one day a flyer showed up on my door for WIRED RIGHT AUTO ELECTRIC a new little shop very close to my house. I thought hey it wouldn't hurt to try one more time. So I took it over there this morning after I got off work. He called me and let me know that the wiring harness that is for the blinker, the blower motor and backup lights had be wired wrong and had melted to the exhaust. And all he had to do to find that was put in up in the air to see the underside and it stuck out like a sore thumb. He changed the Oil, topped off my fluids, even cleaned out the garbage in the cab. He gave me a great deal and was very honest. When I tried to give him a little extra cash he wouldn't take it and insisted I spend it on my kids for Christmas. He also referred me to his brother to get my safety and Emissions done. I felt respected and important, and I have never felt that way with a mechanic EVER!
So my friends. Please call my new friend Paul at Wired Right Auto Electric 427-5294
You won't regret it! Tell him Denae sent you.
3 comments:
YAY!! Oh, I am so glad you found someone who figured it all out...(and didn't make you feel stupid) What a blessing indeed!
I have a "Plan B" for Friday....since it is so darn cold now....I'll call/email you!
Wow! That is amazing. What a wonderful gift for you. I love it when I find good honest people in this world. Imagine what a little bit of kindness would do if more people were like this mechanic eh?
What a relief it must be to have that fixed. Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment