ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! I have them everyday on my salad. Yup! I do I do I do. Promise. Love em. I now know where to go when I run out. Me and your girl will be hiding under something eating them so don't come looking for us because we will be HIDING!
And that was a cool photo grouping by the way. I need to learn how to do that.
Good choice!! I love craisens! I hide them and give Talan the normal raisins most of the time. Selfish mommy that I am!!!
Smart daughter you have there!
Yum! You go Bailey!
Looks yummy... could be worse! Love the pic too! So crafty
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! I have them everyday on my salad. Yup! I do I do I do. Promise. Love em. I now know where to go when I run out. Me and your girl will be hiding under something eating them so don't come looking for us because we will be HIDING!
And that was a cool photo grouping by the way. I need to learn how to do that.
Good choice!! I love craisens! I hide them and give Talan the normal raisins most of the time. Selfish mommy that I am!!!
Smart daughter you have there!
Yum! You go Bailey!
Looks yummy... could be worse! Love the pic too! So crafty
Post a Comment