So I have become a blog slacker. Partly because I was working more than I usually did and partly because I didn't feel like there was much to blog about. Now over the last month or so there have been some 'blogworthy' events about Laira.
1- Some time ago Laira lost her first tooth. ( I should have taken a picture) After losing it from the confines of her gums she promptly lost it from her hand. She was sad that she couldn't put it under her pillow and I was sad that I wasn't going to be home to put anything under her pillow, so, secretly I was happy when she lost it cause it bought me another night. Lucky for both of us Bailey found it the next day on the floor in their room so we were able to put it under her pillow. The tooth fairy brought her 50 cents and she was delighted.
2- Laira was started 2 days ago on some ADHD Meds. She was really struggling with school and listening at home. She would come home from school and cry because her class didn't get the reward cause she wiggled. And then she just went to not wanting to go to school at all. Somedays she had tried to hard at school to do good that when she came home she had no focus or listening left and made it really hard for me. She started Concerta, some of the side effects are loss of appetite and possibly a hard time going to sleep. So far I haven't noticed much of a difference but its only been 2 days.
3 comments:
Good job Baily for finding such a tiny little tooth for your sister! Those things are impossible to find. I should know.....I've spent the last umpteen years searching for the dang things in the middle of the night under my kids' pillows in the DARK! I wish someone would shoot the tooth fairy.......I've had enough of her shinanagins.
Awe!! Toothfairy money and new medications....lots happening over there!
I can't tell you how nice it is to finally see a Tooth Fairy on a budget! Thank you thank you thank you!
Post a Comment