Bailey decided she needed to cut her own hair, These are pictures of when I told her that we were going to have to go see Emily and she was going to have to cut her hair.
Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I thought, She just has bangs and some layers on the sides of her face now. She was calling them 'veins' for a while so I had to tell her it was bangs, like the sound a gun makes.
It makes her looks so different.. so grown up.. my little baby is getting so big.
7 comments:
What a cute fix! She does look grown up. I miss being her teacher. Tell her and Laira "hi" from their old teacher (Makenna and Stephen's mom).
Oooooh She is not happy! What attitude! The new "doo" looks darling! Can't wait to see them!
That's such a cute look!
You should see my brothers kids...all three girls decided to play beauty shop! We're talking page-boy cuts!
Bailey does look so grown up now! Very cute on her!
The little stink! :) Do you remember when Kirsten did that? She ended up having her hair as short as a boys. Truthfully, I thought it was adorable.
She looks ADORABLE!! I like her with bang....but I'm with you....
She looks so grown up too!!
She does not look happy with her before shots. But at least she's happy with her hair now.
p.s. Sharlyn's here to visit. I may be down that way soon.
Post a Comment