There is no prize for this contest, but its fun anyways.
Every time we drive down 8th North in Provo Laira asks me what the Cowboy sign means. She has done this for months and I always have to tell her that I have no idea what she is talking about because I can never see said cowboy sign.
Well today I found the sign and laughed for probably 10 minutes.
So the contest is, what is your guess as to what the Cowboy sign is?
I will post the answer later today (since its almost 2am)
5 comments:
Hmmm...the Castlebrook sign?
wow, I have no idea! Can't wait to hear though. I can't even come up with any guesses!
is it the sign for Arby's that looks like a cowboy hat? -Auntie Amber
Not a clue...but I'm on the edge of my seat!
hmmmmmmm? With that girl, it could be anything. But, I can't even picture 8th north in provo right now. Brick Oven???
Post a Comment