
Did you know that MRI stands for Mostly Really Intimidating? or that could be the Valium talking. Yes I survived my MRI, being strapped down to the table arms and all wasn't the greatest experience. But I did learn that I am a champion breath holder, even while medicated. I have no idea what they found or didn't find. I just know that I have more tests scheduled and will hopefully find out the answers to my questions.
But really I am just to the point where I don't care what they find I just want it fixed so I don't hurt anymore.
good times.
**********************************
Update
I just talked to the Dr's office.. everything was normal.. bah!
7 comments:
Grrrrr. How frustrating!! I keep praying and hoping the doctors find something that can be fixed. Let me know what you need, Denae. Let's hang out. Or go get lunch. Or ice cream. Or take a walk. And vent. That's always good. And crying too. We both need to. :)
Oh man!! Dang it....I was hoping they'd have an answer for you.
Sorry.......it is irritating isn't it? And photo's of that machine.....shudder....hate that machine. I thought MRI stood for Majorly Retching Insane machine. Makes me wanna puke just thinking about the insides of it.
Glad you survived.
Ug! What's up with that? Good job holding your breath. I can only hold mine for 23 seconds. I wish it was longer...then I wouldn't have to smell those poopy diapers when I'm changing them.
I hope you get feeling better soon. Luff ya!
An MRI is pretty serious stuff. Hope they can tell you soon what's going on.
I hate it when they can't find anything wrong with me (but at the same time, I'm always relieved that nothing's wrong). Oh the paradox!
Shucks! I'm so sorry Denae! Interesting facts about the MRI Machine though! Hey, what was your photo blog again??? Sorry, I'm a dorko and totally forgot. My brain stops working around 10:30p.m. ha ha!
Post a Comment