Sunday, March 29, 2009

EGD

Do you know what an EGD is? its an esophagogastroduodenoscopy doesn't it sound fun?
I really wouldn't know cause I had some Propofol or milk of amnesia as its also called. All I know is that when I wake up it makes me cry, a lot.

Still no answers, and as every test become more and more invasive I am worried that I am going end up standing naked in the middle of the hospital where anyone who wants to will get a chance to 'perscribe' a new test and hopefully figure out what is wrong with me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep hanging in there...that's a long name for a test. It sounds like they made you swallow a PVC pipe or something.

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you are going through this right now. Keep putting one foot in front of the other girl. Many are cheering for you.

Kaila said...

I get crying fits when I get put under too.