Laira turned 7 today, and yesterday we had a party. Laira wanted a Halloween themed party so we made some cute invitations and she got to invite a few friends over.We had planned on carving pumpkins, eating and watching a movie but things got rearranged a bit. We watched the movie while we waited for everyone to get there, then we ate and then did presents and cake. We scratched the pumpkins. But Everyone seemed to have a great time.
We made homemade Root Beer it was a lot of fun. I mixed it all together and then gave some to Laira and she seemed disappointed that it wasn't "right" I told her "hmmm maybe this will help" and we put the dry ice in. Her eyes were huge and she was so excited that we made "witches brew" it was truly a highlight of the night.
Laira received some wonderful gifts from her friends and family. Thank You so much for your generosity. I think that the party was a hit and that she was happy.
2 comments:
Well ya it was a hit! You did the dry ice thing!! That is always a hit anyday, anytime of the year and kids think you are just the bomb when ever you whip that stuff out!
Happy Birthday Miss L!
Happy birthday, Laira!!! What a big girl you're getting to be. Actually more a little lady. :) I hope you had a great party!
Post a Comment