Sunday, October 04, 2009

October 5, 2001

8 years ago today I was finalizing last minute plans for my Wedding.

Today I am able to look back on my marriage with happy memories. I like to find those little memories and smile about them. I really should start writing them down for my kids. They love to hear stories about when they were little, especially stories with their Dad included.

I am so grateful for the lessons I have learned. I hope that if I get married again that I can use those lessons to cultivate a strong and happy marriage.

8 comments:

Carrilyne said...

That will be one of the many books you have to write! Lol!
There is a man out there that will be a perfect fit for you, I know it!

Chastina said...

I love your outlook!

E m i l y said...

i think you should post a wedding pic

MOMster said...

I hope so to, Denae. You're such a wonderful mother. :) And your girls are so lucky to have you!!!

Rachel said...

If? No, WHEN. :D It'll happen. You are too wonderful a catch and such a good mommy. I'm proud of you for being able to look back on your marriage and see the good times. Your girls are very lucky to have you as their mum.

Ginna said...

this post makes me smile. What a wonderful attitude. Your girls will appreciate that so much. :)

Katie Gee said...

Love ya!

Rob and Marseille said...

Way to be optimistic and remembering the good times for your girls