I just finished watching the movie '500 Days of Summer'
I think I would have liked it more if I wasn't able to so easily identify with the male character. He believes, in the beginning of the movie all about true love, soul mates and all the sugar and spice that goes with it. As his 'relationship' fails he evolves into the cynical person who doesn't believe in much of anything any more. He finally take the steps to try and move on, but was still finding him self held up by memories and thoughts of her. Forever changed by the experience he continues to question his belief in love. But he kept moving, trying, living.
Having walked this path before, sadly more than once, it was nice to know that I am at the crest of my climb to independence and acceptance of my life the way that it is. That I know that there will still be twists and turns and bumps in the road but HOPEFULLY life gets easier from here on out.
**************************************************
I want to apologize to those of you who read my blog. I am sure its not that exciting and doesn't really offer anything of value. But it does give me a place where I can get my thoughts and feelings out. And if you are so willing your feedback (which is most welcome)
I read somewhere about the plethora of blogs out there that are nothing but fluff. I may be a fluff blog, but its my blog and its a place where I can be me and not worry about it. Or try not to anyways.
Thanks to those who read, and thanks to those who comment. It's nice to know that there are people there who support and care about what I think and say.
9 comments:
I don't think it's fluffy! It's hard to strike a balance between what you want to say and what people might want to hear, right? I feel that way too. I mean how much of the blog is for me and how much for others?
Mostly I just do it for me now, but it's so nice that people read and want to know what's up with me.
And I like to know what's up with you. :)
Growing up we were not allowed to say the word "fart". We had to say fluff.
I like your blog.....so keep farting away!
You're awesome Denae. Heavenly Father loves you very much and is proud of you. Don't forget that!!!!
I like reading your blog!!! :) and I agree- it's not fluffy!! It's YOU and that's why we like it!
I think your blog is GREAT! I enjoy reading what's on your mind and what comes from your heart. I love hearing about you and your girls and the adventures you all have together. You're a great writer, so keep it up!!!
It's your blog and you write what you want to write! Well, at least, that's how I feel- most of the time.
Blog on girl.
I agree! It's your blog. I enjoy reading it and getting to know you better.
I love your blog. I may not comment on everyone, but I honestly enjoy it. Keep it up!
To true! Never call your blog a fluffy blog! Its who you are!
That movie was so depressing!!!
Post a Comment