Monday morning greeted us by me waking Laira up and realizing she was burning up. Most of you that know me well know that Bailey is the one who gets sick, not Laira. We often tease her that she has super immunities cause she never seems to get sick. Well today she wasn't feeling well. She had a low grade fever, and a lot of congestion. I told her she was going to have to stay home from school until we found out for sure what she had. I had to leave for school but let her know we would be going to the Doctor later that day. She was home most of the day, and she got bored.
Well long story short. The girls watched some TV today. Do I feel bad? yes, cause they wanted to badly to do it. BUT we didn't watch anything for the rest of the day, so we decided to start again. We are going to do the best we can.
3 comments:
You know....I think Mr. Z would let that one pass..desperate times, call for desperate measures.
Rachel,
thanks for being the one person who comments on my blog.
I hope L is doing better! I think when kids are sick the No TV challenge can slide a little.
Post a Comment