Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

The school had a Costume Parade. So I went and took some pictures of the girls. Bailey's class stopped at the end and so I ran over and snatched a picture of her. But Laira's class zoomed right though the gym, and she wouldn't even look at me.



Yesterday we had a long and full day. We went Trick or Treating in down town Provo with most of my local cousins. Its something we've done for a long time and the kids enjoy it. After we were done there they went with their Dad and went Trick or Treating some more, he brought them back and we went around our block and then to a friends house to relax and enjoy some good company. Laira was still running on high gear, but Bailey was ready to crash. So we came home and went to bed. All in all it was a great day, the girls had a blast and have enough candy to last until next Halloween.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

They looked soooo cute and I was glad you brought them by. Amen on the hoards of candy! We could open up a store with all the loot my goblins scooped up.

Chastina said...

How fun! It sounds like you had a lot of fun.

BeatlesDiva said...

They're adorable!

MOMster said...

They are such pretty girls! I love the pictures!

Sarah said...

You have such beautiful girls!!