Sunday, October 28, 2007

Primary Program

This morning Laira had her first Primary Program. She has been so excited for it. I asked her if she had to say anything and she told me she didn't and that she knew all the songs. So this morning she picked out a dress and we even curled all her hair. she looked adorable. She was dying all through the Sacrament. She wanted to go sit on the stand and do the program. She kept telling Bailey.. "It's my program not yours, you have to stay here with Mommy" Bailey was very sad.

Once the sacrament was over Laira and my Dad (he teaches a different class) went up on the stand and took their seats. Laira was beaming she was so excited to be there. She found us and waved enthusiastically. They sang a song and the Sunbeams went first and then her class came to the front. The first little boys said his part and then they put the microphone in front of Laira. This is when I got a little nervous. Because she told me she didn't say anything. Well she looked at the teacher and the teacher whispered her part in her ear and laira looked at all the people and then slowly sank behind the railing on the stand and disappeared. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Then once the music started for the next song she stood up and sang, and she sang the whole rest of the program and cuddled with the boy sitting next to her.. *sigh* What am I going to do with her.

I had alot of people tell me it was the best part of the whole program. Silly Laira.. I love her so much.

5 comments:

erinannie said...

That is so freaking cute!!! I LOVE IT!

Ginna said...

Cute. Primary programs are always so fun, and it's great she was so excited. Good work on that girl!!!

Tiffany said...

I could picture that whole story--how cute! I love watching the primary program each year!

JessnKeith said...

She cracks me up! I wish I could have seen that!!

Cambo said...

She really was the best part of the program. Your kids are so cute.