Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SHOES!

I have a weakness for shoes.. I love them! And it's even funner to buy cute new shoes for my girls. Today we went on a shoe hunt Bailey needed new warm shoes for winter. We started at Shopko and they only had like 3 things in her size.. none of them something I would buy. SO we went to my favorite big box store.. Target! They always have adorable shoes.

I was surprised that they didn't have very many athletic type shoes in Baileys size. I didn't know that 7's were such a hard size to find. We ended up with these. They are adorable and she loves them

They both could have used some shoes. Their feet grow so fast. I know I will be buying Sunday shoes for both of them ASAP! And Laira will need something other than her Crocs that she loves pretty soon. They had a lot of really cute things, but Finding Laira's size seemed to provide another challenge. Laira is a size 11 they had plenty of that size, but I want to buy her 12's so she can wear them longer. But low and behold I couldn't find a 12 in anything I liked. But I did find these and they are so adorable so I am hoping with my next pay check I can get Laira something. YAY for shoes!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YEAH for SHOES!!! They're WAY cute!!

Ginna said...

Those are adorable shoes. I love to buy Max shoes too. I usually try to wait until the super cute ones at the gap go on sale for like $8 and then I buy them, but that doesn't always work out!
I love your new profile picture, it's adorable! And yes, it would be really nice to see you next time I'm in UT. My trips are always such a whirlwind with Kris's fam and my fam and all my work stuff there. Last week I was only there from tuesday to saturday morning, and I had work tuesday and thursday. So it was a little insane. But anyway, I'd love to see you! Happy monday!!!!