Dear Friends,
A heart felt THANK YOU to everyone who came out and helped support the Clark-Nielson Families.
The Turnout, amazing.
The Balloons, beautiful
The Food, fabulous
The Spirit, overwhelming
The Money raised, $1131.18
Thank you for making a difference!
~Denae
A heart felt THANK YOU to everyone who came out and helped support the Clark-Nielson Families.
The Turnout, amazing.
The Balloons, beautiful
The Food, fabulous
The Spirit, overwhelming
The Money raised, $1131.18
Thank you for making a difference!
~Denae
5 comments:
You go girl! What a wonderful thing to do for them! They are very blessed and lucky to have a friend like you.
That is awesome! I wish we could have been there. Her daughters are adorable. I'm inspired by your ability to act on your impulse to serve.
The balloons are beautiful! I, too, wish I could have been there!
Denae,
way to go stepping up like that! That's so great, and looks like it was a really good time. Wish I could've been there. :(
I feel so bad about them! It's nice that everybody can pull together and help out. That's one reason why I love blogs and the internet. :)
That is a really neat thing you did!
Post a Comment