Saturday, August 16, 2008


From Stephenie Meyer's Website:

The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!

--Stephenie

5 comments:

Stephanie Greenwood said...

I haven't even read the books... maybe we should just go to the movie... hmmm good idea!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, are they TRYING to compete with Harry Potter? I hate to disappoint you, but that would be my first pic....IF I didn't already have plans to attend the Celine Dion concert that night. Yay me!

Denae said...

Maureen, They moved Harry Potter back to next summer which is why Twilight got that spot, because it was open now.

Anonymous said...

OH MAN!! Are you kidding me? I have to wait until 2009 for Harry Potter? I think I am going to cry!

Perhaps I will get off my soap box and see the movie with you....but then I might have to read the books to figure out what is going on....

Eek! conflict! lol

Jess said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh