Struggles... I feel like my life is full of them right now. I don't know which way is up.
I need to find a place to live but I also struggle with the fact that I don't want to talk Laira out of her school and put her in a different one. I found one that is in her school boundaries.. but I don't know if it is really available or if its just listed. And I also don't know if I can pass the credit check. But my cousin was telling me that if the stuff on your credit is medically related then they usually over look that. I did "apply" and so hopefully I will be able to get it but who knows.
There is so much in the unknown right now that its really starting to take a toll. I feel hopeless and just feel like giving up.
2 comments:
DON'T GIVE UP!! We will figure something out. I think you need some BFF from "the two of us" to cheer you up. Call me when you get up tomorrow!
Love you lots!
Just breathe Sweetie...This is not hopeless. You have too many people who love and care about you. We will not let you be homeless. Your Heavenly Father loves you! Now, can you live without paint? Cause...at the pace Charlie is going ya might have to.
Post a Comment