
Waiting out side

Standing by the school sign

Pointing to her name M&M

Laira's cubby

Laira and her teacher Mrs. Thibault. Laira thinks she is the greatest person ever! I am so happy that she is so excited for school. I love her and am so thankful to have such a smart, loving child.
I LOVE YOU LAIRA!
10 comments:
oh look at her! she's so seriously adorable, and such a big girl. Cuteness.
I can't believe that she is getting so big! It is going to be weird having to send her to school and not just be free. She looks so cute!
Hey Hey! She was my Kindergarten teacher! Wow! I didn't know she was still teaching!
What a cute girl -- and growing up SO fast! I told Mariah that today was Laira's first day of school...and she said "oh yeah, I forgot about that". Then she started trying to figure out how she could SEE her in the halls. (I have no doubt she'll find a way!)
Congrats you are now a mommy of an Elementary school student!! (And it only gets better from here!) Laira is a beautiful little girl! (Both your girls are!!) I added your blog to my blog roll, so I can check in on you now and then..tee hee! :)
She looks so cute in those pictures! And that's crazy that Mrs. Thibault is still teaching. Awesome!
I can't beleive she's big enough for school! I'm glad she's so excited about it! Both your girls are adorable.
She is just so cute! I'll be going through that with Brayden next year, so crazy! Our little girls are growing up! :)
Wow, she's so beautiful. I'm so proud of her! And, proud of you! Good work mommy!
How cute. She looks so excited, I hope Logan is that excited when he starts school.
Post a Comment