I am taking a hint from my friends and posting about memories. We all have memories of each other...building relationships...things we remember from years ago or a week ago that make us who we are.
So, I am going to treat this like a TAG. You are ALL tagged. Everyone who reads this post is challenged to make a comment about a memory you have of me. It can be big or small. It doesn't matter. You all play a role in my life. If you comment...I will leave a memory on your blog as well (unless you tell me not to!)
And if you don't have a blog...today is a good day to start one! (yeah, you knew that one was coming....)
PS.. Yes I did copy and paste this from Maureens blog. And I am absolutely terrified by the memories that some of you could post.
10 comments:
Oh so many! Oh so, so, many! But, mostly my favorite consist of us singing... in the car, at home, wherever. Pooh pooh in the pants, pooh pooh in the pants, pooh pooh in the pants!
OH, AND... "WHAT HAPPENED?... THIS HAPPENED!"
One time Denae and I were driving to California and we stopped to fill up at a gas station. We heard this huge crashing sound. So we look over and here is this stereotypical blonde behind the wheel of her PT Cruiser and she says to her husband/boyfriend, "what happened?". He says, "THIS HAPPENED!" and he holds up the gas pump hose that was still attached to the car when she drove off. He was beat red in the face. We were laughing so hard! ROFLOL! That is definitely one of my favorite memories!
I remember the first time that Cammon and I got to play with you, back when we were really little. I just remember that you were such a fun girl and we liked you. Not really any specifics. Do you remember playing and hanging out?
Hmm...Remember the time that we made Rob turn eight shades of red by asking him if he was asking you out on a date to Denny's?
Going to Wendy's that night at work and me telling you to remind me where I parked and you put that sticky note on my window. That really helped!
But, I think my favorite memory is being there when your toes were devirginized...Oh how one never forgets their first pedicure!
being silly in choir... passing notes back and forth through high school... talking about our latest crushes...floral design. good times.
There are so many memories that come out of your neighborhood; mostly they involved a Smyer or a Morrise or two.
I've always remembered the incredible amount of forgivness you had of me. When we (the other name wont be mentioned) wrote you a nasty note when we were younger and your ability to forgive me and become one of my best friends was amazing! Pizza night at the Mannings was always sooooooooo good, wasn't it?!?!?! Good times! Mmmmmmm.....pizza.
p.s. Thanks for your friendship.
I think I have created more memories with you in the last 4 months than I can remember with anyone in the last 4 years!!
It is so nice to have a friend that really takes the time to know and understand me...and my crazy family!
I DO remember the first time I realized you were divorced and a single mom. I knew right then we were going to get along great...time has proven me right!
So remember the time when Harrison prayed for you? Yup, he did it again tonight. Plus when we were driving away today he yelled "bye 'Nae!" as lound as he could...over and over! Man that boy loves you!
So do I.
I remember Heather & I were so in love with you when we were little you were always the cool older cousin! I remember one time sleeping in grandmas camper and we picked numbers to see who had to sleep with ashley! (not that we didn't love ashley too!) Heather got to sleep with you! I'm still sad about it. haha!
Memory of you... hmmmm so many to chose from. I do remember at the job interview that you and I were the only ones that did a presentation that had anything to do with the health care field. Maybe that's why we got the job?!?
I just love that you can always make me laugh.
Aww.. you were the first friend I met in that neighborhood...
Post a Comment