I have never read Harry Potter or the Work and the Glory Series...(long pause for gasping and cries of outrage..Recovered?) and look I am doing just fine! Will of Iron...I shall not given into temptation!!!
mmmmmmmmm, yummy! When does it come out, or is it already out? By the way, when are you putting music on this blog so I have music to listen to while I read?
7 comments:
OH MY HEAVENS!!!
I have checked 5, yes FIVE different blogs so far tonight...and they are ALL about the Twilight series!
It sounds like an epidemic to me....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! (hello?!)
hahah! Its only going to get worse as the book and movie get closer!
O brother.....Now I know I'm in the wrong blog.......
I have never read Harry Potter or the Work and the Glory Series...(long pause for gasping and cries of outrage..Recovered?) and look I am doing just fine! Will of Iron...I shall not given into temptation!!!
You can just have mine.
OK...It came in the mail already. Come and get it.
mmmmmmmmm, yummy! When does it come out, or is it already out? By the way, when are you putting music on this blog so I have music to listen to while I read?
Post a Comment