Last night I kidnapped Maureen and we went to see Mama Mia. I had read some reviews and heard it was very cheesy and not very good. But I still wanted to see it. And I am glad that I did. This movie was very empowering and just an all around good time. I laughed and Cried. I would suggest it to anyone willing to watch it.
My only disappointment is when I downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes its not the same as the movie. Or at least it doesn't seem like the songs are the same the arrangements are different. But its still enjoyable!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhxHsqQvsI Here is the trailer
2 comments:
I went and saw it on Saturday with my mom. I am sorry but anyone who can listen to ABBA and not smile is completely deranged!!! I downloaded the original ABBA songs and have been listening to them for the whole week...Yeah guess what I will be singing tonight at work!!!
THIS MOVIE ROCKS!! Thank you SO much for taking me! It was the best GNO ever.....so far!
When are we going to see it again?????
Post a Comment